|What's On Offer?
Fujitsu are looking for a Security Engineer to support and manage the technical delivery aspects of Multi-Factor authentication, Intrusion Prevention Systems, Web Filtering, E-Mail Gateway filtering and SIEM solutions in accordance with contracted deliverables.
What We Value?
- Providing technical security advice and guidance to the competency teams, other FSS analysts, service delivery managers, and customer as needed
- Provide expert security advice, gap analysis, and solutions to projects
- Investigate, assess and report on the development or spread of potential information security threats and vulnerabilities that may impact Fujitsu and/or Customer technical infrastructure SLAs
- Assist as part of the incident and problem management processes in the resolution of technical security related issues and where appropriate take ownership of a Fujitsu response and remediation plan
- Maintain awareness of trends in the development of Information Security.
- Maintain technical awareness of developments in system and network infrastructure.
- Raise / complete changes for the management of the security infrastructure including, but not limited to: New implementation,Version upgrade,Policy tuning
- Manage automation and monitoring scripts that check the above
- Ability to related business and technical security requirements
- Attend and provide input into meetings and workshops with customers (including on-site if required) and provide technical security advice
- Check all policies are standardised across all customer environment (in accordance with vendor best practises)
- Work with the support and vulnerability management teams to plan improvements, etc.
- Work on developing reporting according to client and SLA requirements
- In depth knowledge of security related Network and System infrastructures gained over 3 to 5 years with a large faceted organisation, preferably IT Outsourcing, Government, or other organisation running mission-critical systems.
- Understanding of IP networking and security principals, including the nature of common protocols and products (e.g., HTTP, SSH)
- Experience with Next Generation Firewalls/IPS (e.g. Palo Alto, Fortinet),SIEM, Two factor authentication solutions (e.g. RSA Authentication Manager, Symantec VIP)
- Advantageous: Proxy / Web Filtering Devices (e.g. Blue Coat, Symantec cloud)
- Web Application Filtering (e.g. F5, Sophos XG)
- Basic system administration skills on supported operating systems (Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux), and a general understanding of the security features of various operating systems
- University Degree, Industry Qualifications, or Demonstrable expertise and experience in a similar role.
- Generalist certifications (CISSP, CISA, SANS, etc.) and vendor certifications with Fujitsu partners (Fortinet, Palo Alto, Symantec, etc.) are valued.
- ITIL certification is desirable.