|Service Desk Analyst|
Are you inspired by the power of digital? Are you prepared to be challenged and empowered? At Fujitsu we pride ourselves on having local touch, global reach, strong capabilities and most importantly empowered people. We are a supplier of choice for innovative ICT solutions for leading corporate and government organisations. We provide many opportunities for career development both locally and globally. We want you to be a part of our digital transformation journey!
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
We are looking for individuals with some Technical Troubleshooting experience and and an IT qualification to join our successful Enterprise-level Service Desk operation in Wellington.
Providing 1st and 2nd level support to our clients, you will ensure prompt resolution of incidents and service requests, either by resolving them yourself, or through appropriate escalation to a higher level. In either case, you will manage calls from initiation to resolution, ensuring the customer is kept informed all the way, and ensuring expectations are set and met.
The Fujitsu structure has a Helpdesk Team dedicated to each client, which allows our Service Desk Analysts significant knowledge of their specific customer's infrastructure, because they deal with the same systems every day. Your key role will be to act as an advocate for the client end-user in monitoring and tracking progress, ensuring the appropriate processes are being used, and continually keeping the client up-to-date.
WHAT DO WE WANT FROM YOU?
To be successful in this role you will be a flexible self-starter who possesses:
· Previous experience in an IT support role desirable.
· Knowledge of and practical experience with the following: LAN or WAN Networking, MS Office, MS Windows, Active Directory desirable.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Advanced customer service skills
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Self-motivation and ability in punctuality, time management, presentation and administration
· An IT certification (desirable)
To apply for this role please use the link provided on this page.