SAP Practice Director
Melbourne or Sydney
Are you an accomplished SAP Practice Manager who can demonstrate experience in transforming a practice? Can you demonstrate competency in the latest and emerging SAP technologies and implement and communicate a vision and strategy for the Practice?
Essentially you will be running a business within a business, managing and expanding the Practice whilst delivering value to clients. You will develop Practice collateral's that will support sales campaigns, including defining and maintaining a high quality and consistent pre sales capability. This will consist of demonstration systems, solution overviews, product demonstrators, project resource models, pricing strategies.
Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordination of Fujitsu’s Data and Apps SAP Practice including resource and performance management.
- Provide strategic direction and technical consultancy on relevant directions for SAP Practice.
- Stay abreast of internal, external and international trends in the relevant markets and solutions.
- Ensure application development lifecycle and data management ecosystem are maintained.
- Support new client engagement through business capture activities to understand business pain points and architect solutions.
- Support implementation and delivery through appropriate and timely progress monitoring and reporting to all stakeholders.
- Manage risk associated with new and existing operational clients.
- Manage stakeholder engagement with other delivery and operations teams to ensure strategic and client alignment.
- Manage SAP Practice P&L.
- Rapidly prototype new solutions in collaboration with Portfolios, Team members, SME's and clients.
- Grow SAP Practice while providing mentorship and guidance to direct and indirect reports within the group.
- Maintain and enhance the learning culture based on principles of collaboration, inquiry and information sharing to support a modern industry leading best practice culture.
- Build a knowledge management solution. Ensure all best practices and IP is kept for re-use.
- Work closely with our SAP partner alliance in order to enhance the Fujitsu brand within the SAP partner eco-system.
To perform this role at the level required it is anticipated you will have experience in the following areas;
- More than 12 years demonstrated SAP practice leadership, including consulting, pre-sales and delivery experience.
- Must be entrepreneurial and ideally able to demonstrate success in a similar role i.e. growing a SAP Practice with a focus on capacity and capability.
- Transformation of a practice from legacy state to future technologies state
- Must be able to provide leadership in a team atmosphere with absolute transparency.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ability to act in a client facing role, comfortable speaking or presenting to an audience.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
Flexibility, Diversity and Inclusion
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, sexualities and gender identities. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all so even if you think you do not meet all the criteria or are interested in job share/part time opportunities; we would still love to hear from you. Our roles may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, but we have a culture of respect for professional and private commitments.