Solution Architect – End User Computing
The Solution Architect - End User Computing (EUC) role acts as a trusted adviser, governance and technical solution expert, working closely with customer and service provider staff at both management and technical levels. The role requires the willingness & skill to understand and reconcile business/organisation goals and risk/EUC requirements (including compliance/regulatory), and produce architectural designs and related artefacts that meet those goals.
The role supports the Architecture Group within Service Delivery Unit, through allocation to Architecture development activities, including but not limited to the growth of opportunities, best practices and customer engagements around EUC
If you believe you have the right EUC experience, providing EUC services covering technologies and practices– we want to talk to you!
- Collaborate with our Sales and Customer Delivery teams to identify and develop opportunities with new and existing customers
- Collaborate across the key Digital Workplace areas, the Fujitsu business, Partners and supporting Architecture functions
- Consult and assist our customers in addressing EUC issues and requirements
- Define and govern EUC services within our managed customers
- Provide recommendations to our customers on how to plan their EUC
- Develop functional and high level design specifications, reference architectures and assist with critical project deliverables
- Be accountable for the development and technical integrity of customer solutions, including cost effectiveness, supportability, viability and fit to customer requirements
- Provide solution governance and guidance on EUC projects
- Contribute to the team of EUC experts who form part of our EUC, Digital Work Space (DWS) capability team around the globe
- Provide input into new and evolving EUC offerings. Assist business and technical teams for the delivery of EUC offering documentation such as: go to market strategies, financial models, technology plans, architectures, service definitions and delivery plans
- A high level of personal integrity and strong work ethics.
- Ability to engage with business stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, able to convey technical information in a clear and unambiguous manner.
- Highly experienced with shaping EUC services.
- Highly experienced with designing and delivering EUC projects / solutions.
- Experience with emerging workplace technologies and trends.
- Develop proposals via pre-sales engagements and responses to customer tenders.
- Deep, working knowledge of information EUC tools and techniques in the following domains, EUC/DWS, Cloud, Services and Solutions.
- Define customer technical and non-functional requirements.
- Develop service management architecture for EUC solutions
- Identify and provide recommendations to mitigate EUC risks.
- Provide EUC solutions and designs to meet customer demands.
- Previous professional consulting experience, public speaking, and industry publications related to emerging technologies seen favourably.
What We Value
- Highly Experienced in End User Computing (EUC)
- Windows10 Standard Operating Environment (SOE) design, implementation and delivery.
- Configuration management (via SCCM, Intune, WorkspaceOne) of multiple different endpoints – Android, iOS, Windows, Mac OS.
- Experience in Microsoft 365, Citrix, VMware WorkspaceOne and AWS Workspaces Virtual Desktop implementation and integration.
Flexibility, Diversity and Inclusion
Fujitsu is committed to equality of opportunity for all. Achieve more and thrive with a global brand that actively nurtures and supports our diverse employee and client networks. We value unique perspectives on our team, therefore we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, sexualities and gender identities. Even if you think you don’t meet all the criteria or are interested in job share/part time opportunities, we would still love to hear from you. We have a culture of respect for professional and private commitments although some roles may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance.
Some of the benefits of working for Fujitsu include: recognition programs for staff, flexible work arrangements, purchased leave, novated lease options and discounts for travel with Mantra Group, Accor, Qantas, Avis and British Airways. You will also be eligible for technology discounts with Apple, Canon, Optus and Microsoft. We also provide physical wellness rebates with BUPA, Fitness First, SpecSavers and Navy Health and are strongly committed to Sustainability.
Fujitsu: Empowering human difference