|Network Delivery Lead|
Network Delivery Lead
Are you an effective and pro-active Team Leader with significant Network experience? Do you enjoy engaging with the customer with a strong focus on delivery? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology?
We are currently looking for a Network Delivery Lead who will be at the core of the delivery and operation of network infrastructure, driving enhanced capacity, reliability and availability of IT network services for Fujitsu clients. You will be responsible for providing technical leadership to a small team of skilled Network Engineers as well as bid, technical and design support direct to customers and Fujitsu account teams. In addition to being the first point of escalation for problem resolution, you will be setting standards for the team, and the technical expert for a range of client services.
· Proven team leadership experience
· Previous customer facing experience, where you have acted as a the primary escalation point
· The ability to engage with and work across a range of professional levels
· A strong technical Networking background - routing, switching, QOS, MPLS, Firewall management, Hybrid Cloud
· Understanding and demonstrated skills in Server Technologies
· CCNP certification is required with further Cisco and other associated certifications highly desired
· Solid foundation and understanding of ITIL processes.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Flexibility, Diversity and Inclusion
Fujitsu is committed to equality of opportunity for all. Achieve more and thrive with a global brand that actively nurtures and supports our diverse employee and client networks. We value unique perspectives on our team, therefore we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds, sexualities and gender identities. Even if you think you don’t meet all the criteria or are interested in job share/part time opportunities, we would still love to hear from you. We have a culture of respect for professional and private commitments although some roles may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance.
Some of the benefits of working for Fujitsu include: recognition programs for staff, flexible work arrangements and Employee Assistance Programs. You will also be eligible for technology discounts with Microsoft. We also provide physical wellness rebates with UniMed, SpecSavers and are strongly committed to Sustainability.
Fujitsu: Empowering human difference