Are you inspired by the power of digital? Are you prepared to be challenged and empowered? At Fujitsu we pride ourselves on having local touch, global reach, strong capabilities and most importantly empowered people. We are a supplier of choice for innovative ICT solutions for leading corporate and government organisations. We provide many opportunities for career development both locally and globally. We want you to be a part of our digital transformation journey!
Security Architect – Windows Defender ATP - Contract Engagement
Fujitsu is excited to be seeking a Security Architect for a key customer to provide SME services in the Microsoft Windows Defender ATP space. This is one of Fujitsu’s most progressive and impressive clients and an opportunity for a skilled Security Architect to add value on an interesting initiative.
Scope of the engagement:
- The Security Architect acts as a trusted adviser and technical solution expert, working closely with the customer and service provider staff at both management and technical levels. The role requires the willingness and skills to understand and reconcile business/organisation goals and risk/security requirements (including compliance/regulatory) and produce architectural designs and related artefacts that meet this goals. Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the service delivery teams and others as needed to fulfil that trusted mandate.
- Attend meetings where security architecture is either a core focus or an underlying dependency.
- Understand the customer’s business directions and strategy elements that impact, and are affected by information security e.g. technology road maps, M&A activity or other structural changes, regulatory obligations etc.
- Contribute subject-matter expertise in ways that demonstrably add value, whether informing other discussions or directly producing designs/plans that further the information security agenda.
- Maintain current working knowledge of information security domain, including (but not limited) to threats, risks, vulnerabilities, solutions and integration demands in large enterprises.
- Support the account team in its mission to protect and secure further customer business, including contribution to bid response efforts.
Skills and Expertise required:
- Experience in Developing Architecture and Designs in Microsoft Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection.
- Experience in leading Design and Deployment in Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection.
- Domain knowledge of information security gained through experience in large enterprise (including service providers) or Government, ideally greater than 10 years.
- Design experience in creating solutions that clearly meet customer requirements, balancing the traditional CIA triad (confidentiality, integrity and availability) with supportability and manageability (appropriate to the level of Fujitsu’s operational engagement.
- Very strong communication skills including dialogue (and presentation to) senior decision makers.
- Proven experience in handling complex, sensitive and pressured situations.
What’s in it for you?
- Join a vibrant and cohesive team lead by deeply experienced and skilful managers.
- Grow you skills and experience in a fast-paced environment leveraging modern tools.
- Diversify your experience by working with a high profile customer.
- Although this will initially be a 3-6 month contract, extensions are likely.
- Very attractive daily rate on offer.
If this contract opportunity sounds like your next move and you are excited to contribute to our high performing environment apply now – we look forward to hearing from you!
At Fujitsu we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and an inclusive work environment. We encourage applications from people regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation and religion.
Fujitsu does not accept any unsolicited resumes from head-hunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing or recruitment agencies. Please do not submit or forward any resumes, CVs or profiles to the Fujitsu careers portal, nor to any Fujitsu personnel. Fujitsu will not pay any fees relating to unsolicited resumes.
NB:Applications will be reviewed prior to the closing date; which is dependent on the status of the recruitment process and is subject to change without notice.